Join our Park specialists for fun and exciting scheduled programs throughout the year.
- Emily Walker, Naturalist and Education Manager
- Ron Lance, Naturalist
- Simon Thompson, Ornithologist
- John Mason, Park Entertainer
- John Fowler, Park Presenter
In addition to guided hikes and birdwalks, our specialists provide many types of programs geared to the age and interests of the group. They conduct slide presentations, nature talks and orientation to the Park for groups of all levels that include information on the botany, ecology, wildlife and natural history of the Park. The programs are designed to meet the special needs of each group.
- Trail Maps
- History booklet of Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park (nominal fee)
- Interpretive Trail Guides of the Hickory Nut Falls Trail (formerly the Forest Stroll) (complimentary for school or scout groups)
- Birds of Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park keyed to Peterson's Field Guide/Eastern Birds
- Wildflowers of Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park keyed to Newcombe's Wildflower Guide
- Geology of Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park